I remember talking to people during 2015 who said your going to be glad when this year’s over. So I thought I’m going to work on 2 blogs. One with how bad things have been and one with the good things.
I started this blog what feels like months ago and I can’t believe the new year is now only a day away.
Bad things from 2015
* started to suspect my marriage was coming to an end.
* I knew my marriage was over. (While away for a weekend for my birthday)
* take dog#1 to vet for boosters and I’m told she has a tumor and might not have long left.
May (start of)
* found a hotel room booked for my husband and his bit on the side.
May (middle of)
* My best friends dog is diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 1-2 months to live.
May (end of)
* my husband informs me that he can’t find the perfect place to live yet but we are now living separate lives in the same house? A few days later he accuses me of having an affair? (I though living separate lives would imply you could see anyone else if you wanted to, and I wasn’t!)
* husband moves out and is back everyday for one excuse or another.
* dog#1 is diagnosed with incontinence and the mass is growing.
* my sister in law, her partner and their child decide to come and stay with me for 2 nights? (This still confuses me months on, this isn’t normal right?)
* major fall out with my X because I introduce my new man.
* new man’s relative becomes more unwell (terminally ill before we met)
* Dog#2 bites me defending food. I have kids so that means she has to be re-homed.
* The bank messed up and my X has had access to my bank account this whole time.
* My older dog is put to sleep.
* I have to tell my X he can not have the kids on an unscheduled day as we already have plans. This eventually ends with me having to say I will phone the police if he doesn’t leave me alone.
* I’ve started to struggle sleeping through the night.
* I now think my work and patience is being effected by my x’s tantrums.
* initial mediation appointment is scheduled following my X stating that if we can’t discuss things we need to do it through mediation. (Translated I said no to him so we need mediation)
Good things from 2015
* first met my new man.
* decided I was going to move on with life and booked to go away for a weekend with the kids in October.
* Friends and family find out about my new man.
* my new man first met the kids.
* We discovered my sons love aeroplanes following an air show.
* I started blogging (which started with a review).
* I started blogging about my life.
* Went away for the weekend with my man and the kids. And it went great.
*Booked to go on holiday next year.
* My friends met my man and it went well.
* First encounter of being sick with alcohol. (Yes I’m putting this on my good list)
* dog trainer assesses dog #2 and says that I actually have a dog that is trained well. Have written a blog about this.
* my new man and I are honest about our feelings for each other.
* I delete my X and his family off social media sites. I’m surprised how liberating this is!